Monday, June 20, 2011

I am what I am


The years that I have lived, I have always asked myself why I felt so different, why I didn't like to be touched by certain people, why I felt that being kissed and hugged with no reason was a hipocrecy, I don't know if this happened after I was raped, or before, the truth is, I am different, and being forced to wear dresses, dress shoes and earrings was as dreadful as going to the dentist and being vaccinated. People who ignore the reality of nature judge and hurt people that are different in their standard way of thinking, well I careless what others might think or do because I am finally *coming out of the closet* per say, I am confessing in public what I am, if you don't want to be my friend or my family for this reason, go ahead removed yourself from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment